Saturday, June 18, 2005

~ Its saturday....

What a week has past... >.< she is back... but she is sad.. Haiz... cos of me... :( How i wish to hui dao guo qu.. how we used to be.. I'm still here for her... she is still there for me I know...

Well... as usual talking abt what crap i did in camp... This week is so meaningless... other than an upcoming web for 40th Signal Formation celebration (I'm doing? omg lol) =P The rest of the day... in office count air molecue bahahaha ^^v

SAF Pride day just over.. CCIS Team won OUTSTANDING award (The best of the best wor) LOL siao siao... Was involved a bit at least :x I was featured in a video clip >.< I look so stupid inside damn.... Maybe shd save it n bring home watch

LAFFFF Today at first going out with Robin watch Mr n Mrs Smith but think shd wait till weekday.. CHEAPER.. LOL budget ar$6.50 vs $9.50 ... hmm... found that I have been thrifty recenty. Saving up for the future ;) Bahaha

NExt week hmm... on duty on 23th.. bleah After that see how ba.. had asked her out for a movie... Initial D first day screening sure very full... hopefully can get a tix when she give an answer ;P waiting...


Ahh gonna change a new blog skin.. might be a bit gay pls let me know if it is..


Toad in a well

No comments: