What a day in camp... -_______- as usual nothing much to say bahhaha.
Hmm... drop by her blog and looks like she's doing fine ;) All the best to her :D
Going out fetching mom out and going back camp for tonight...
NO-LIFENESS on me seems stronger and stronger. I spent more time in camp than on computers. I don't read up on what I used to my LINUX.. left untouched for donkey weeks...
Haiz.. sianz.. I'm boring am I? How to improve myself?
OooOoo gratz to MISS TAN this lovely lady who passed her driving test bahahha. Look at my last sentence will you? :P Though haven't hear from you and I dunno what happened... But guess you still alive. =P
The great Toad going back to the well... *PoOOoOOF*
** Speeding kills... Drive responsibly **
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment