Down with a super super virus... A G A I N
Had fever on sunday night all the way to monday morning... I lost track of day/time already. Every second is sooooooo terrible to me. Air smells so bitter... Body feeling aches every now n then.... breaking sweats every hour... :
God damn fever closing to 40deg... So afraid i gotten dengue and thats the end of me LOL!!!!!!
lucky symtoms of dengue hasn't at least appear. THus in short i'm just down with a uber pro virus flu.
Got a jab on monday morning.... YES J A B in my BUTT... ~_~
Feeling lots better after a 24hours resting....
I count myself lucky? Some ppl "reportedly" fallen sick on first day of exam while I happen to fall sick after exams... hah........
Well I guess I can't stay up late at night for more than 3 days straight.... zzzz
Need keep even fitter after this major "event" of 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment