Friday, September 29, 2006

OKKKkAaAaAY

finalized my address for now....

No longer can use neowt :( Sad... Well its ok move on...

Lets see almost a month since last posted. Anything much? Guess not. School started 3 weeks already. Having fun making more friends HoOooO~

Currently have dilemma on which laptop to get. More or less already is decided though. Price is the issue i guess :(

Z61t

I guess the most interesting thing for this month is blood donation! LoL Went for my first blood donation and things happened. ROFL

What happened? I also don't know.... After 450ml of blood drawn, i feel dizzy.... *_* and PoOoOoOF I knocked out.
BAHAHAHHAHAHA

Should be around 1-3mins of blackout before i'm 'back online' LOL

Feels great after that :)


Life is getting more ... complex on my side. With many 'friends' requesting so many help for their work. Take note here is W O R K, i spend much time rejecting them, which pissed me off a lot.

Case secenario
xxx is a friend of mine, working in firm's IT dept. Internally they doing a new system to support their business. As might be the case, he ran into problems doing it. So he came to find me to ask for H E L P. "Hey teck, can you help me......." Well, i'm too blunt. I asked "This thing is for your.... project? or Work" An expected answer is of cos... WORK

Look at the bigger picture, xxx is paid $xxxx amount a month doing the job. I'm sitting here doing my degree course. You are asking me to help you do your JOB, and you are getting paid.
Not me. In what sense will you think I will help while I can actually GO for the job too.

Looks like the army is making people spoilt. No more ranks to push people do job, Mr XXX

:)


This case happen almost EVERYTIME, what anger me is HOW insensitive they can be when comes to this issue. "Conditions Applies". Response I get? "Wah you still talk conditions with me"

Everyone is human, $ is sensitive. There can be 2 conclusions here.

1. I'm $$$ Minded. Selfish unwilling to help friends.
2. I'm realistic. When comes to Business, there can never be friends.


Shoot me please. May readers try do some role playing. Switch roles, and see how will you response. Just a side info, the kind of WORK to be done is not a 5 10mins thing. It can drag to days or even weeks, which requires skills and experience. I will consider a business skill.

No comments: