wah this are getting more and more out of hand..... I suddenly feel whatever I do is SHIT and no father mother son is going to appreciate. WTF?
The SumEx is gone fuck blah..... can't explain much though. Damn it. Just because of some silly people who cannot make up their idea. arggg pissed. Only got to "rest" at 4AM!! Blah. Got to slp until 9.30am before i got my round 2 of shit.
>>------> Arrow
RANGE!! I'm the IC for my COY! WTF!!!! song bo..... out of 3 specialist, 3 Officers WHY ME!!!! I wan to cry :( But lucky or suay... my 2IC helping out was rather on the ball. Phewz, but still it's shit work for me
Had a sleepy face to drag myself home on train in the afternoon, had a hair cut, bathe and SLEEP!!!!
-_-zZz
Going out now for a b-day bash with kg,robin,wr,sl
baobei you feeeling ok le ma? Rest well, drink more water~ cya at night.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment