
Well have recieve several question regarding what is EN. What is it doing? Why is it spending $ instead of earning.
EN Technologies is its full name. Gotten its name from the motto Enabling Technologies.
I together with Jimmy has put our hands, finances, and knowledge into EN since 2002 (EN Technologies IS yet a registered business in singapore context). I don't call EN a business. It is more of a personal and a passion free-lance work. Since 2002 EN has create several chances to develop other businesses successfully with the knowledge.
Freelancing, yes Free. I do things with EN name for passion, hobby. Of course, to an extend I don't pour more than what I'm suppose to do.
The ultimate reason why I seldom teach people about what I know is due to the fact i xchanged them though hardwork; HUGE finance investments too.
Time, money has been spent (NOT wasted) to built up EN. It shall continue ba...
Whats next with EN?
EN Linux v 1.0 for datacenter servers.
EN CMS <-- customer management system
??? <-- System management for LAMP (Linux Apache Mysql Php)
Simple logo, don't comment much
No comments:
Post a Comment