Haiz... day goes on as we apart each other for some time....... Can I? I don't think so. Still msging her as usual.
Caught a flu in the morning due to the cold weather... Whole day sux with running nose and sneezing. After lunch went bunk sleep... seriously i SLEEP all the way until book out LOL! eat snake... nose looks like a clown now. swolloen red, a new acne poped out again ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG painful.
Nxt month's duty is out... I'm suppose to be happy about it...? duty on national day. LoLz song bo... well at least that day i got nothing on as of now.
Going back camp le, tml visit qala to fix up my server, clear up my bills with them... arrange for new things. Hopefully to get my things up soon.
EN revolution lafffff stay tune...
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment