Monday, December 13, 2004

bahaha i'm back

orh~ sorry for not updating lol, not in a mood to do them :/ a last min update before I back in camp. POP has gone a week... marking a new milestone of my army life. What's next? SISPEC omg... Suffer In Silence Plus Extra Confinement... bless me.

Time past fast when you enjoyed them, haiz.. 10days has gone with a flash... O2Jam NX out on the just 4 days before... :\ had little chance to play them. Got a new PC which came on friday and same doesn't have time to play with it argggggg. Got myself a new set of comics, can burn some free time inside ahahaha. Nothing impressive? It will be my first collection of comics...... whOoOoT! Never expect I will buy comic LoL~

Haiz back to tekong soon, take care be good. ^^v Bahahha life move on as usual.

I be back in a week or 3 weeks time.

---

Song of the week: Simple Plan - Welcome to my life

Quote of the week: People doesn't gain anything without sacrificing something.


In memories of... Delta 3, Platoon 3 Section 1 48th PTP-Enhanced BMT




Laters...


No comments: