Wednesday, October 06, 2004

pOwer de softwares.

OmG 2 is always better than 1. Must agree with this. I started switching to Firefox for less than 3 months when I found i can't switch back to IE!! My exploration for more interesting software by mozilla continues when I found Thunderbird Mail. The email client was wonderful, features are exactly like Outlook Express. Spell check, spam filtering, IMAP/POP3 (No Exchange support as it is a MICROSOFT feature I guess LOL). Very wonderful software. Fast, efficent for mail checking.

Binding both Firefox and Thunderbird Mail, both combination will enhance your internet experience with security and speed. Cheers to Mozilla~

I will rate..

Firefox 9.0/10
Thunderbird 9.5/10

Microsoft Outlook 2003 8/10
Microsoft IE (XP SP2 Version) 8/10


Features which Microsoft IE and Outlook doesn't have....

Themes!!!!! Yeah.. You can change the interface of your favourite web broswer/ email client. How nice!! I will leave to you guys to try out how these themes look like :P I bet you will like them too.

Here are links to get the wonderful software.

Get FirefoxGet Thunderbird

No comments: